LVL / HyJoist
LVL / HyJoist
LVL’s are available in two ranges designed to emulate dimensions based on Hardwood and softwood beams. All Lvl’s are sold as an order in product there is a lead time of around a week to be in store this allows us to give you the lengths and only the lengths you need at a competitive price.
All LVL products are sold on an order in basis and any lengths or quantity’s can be ordered into any of our Upton’s or Bunker stores.
Please call your nearest store to discuss available sizes and price.
hySPAN is the LVL you’ve known and trusted in traditional sizes. Engineered to perform at a more affordable price. Strong, straight and true hySPAN provides the predictable, consistent performance you expect from hySPAN. Readily available in long continuous lengths and thicknesses including 35 mm, 45 mm, 63 mm and 75 mm and section depths from 90 mm to 600 mm.
Consisting of structural LVL flanges and a structural web connected using a Type A waterproof bond, hyJOIST is strong, light and easy to install.
- Straight, uniform & dimensionally stable in a lightweight form
- Greater design flexibility for an economical floor joist layout
- Available in 10 section depths
- 3 different flange widths
- Long lengths up to 13.2 metres
- Easier installation of services within the floor space
- Easier to install compared to hardwood and steel alternatives
- Sourced from environmentally sustainable plantation pine
- Stringent quality control